Lincoln DUI Lawyer
AS YOUR LINCOLN DUI LAWYER MY GOAL IN YOUR DUI/DRUNK DRIVING CASE IS TO HAVE ALL OF THE CHARGES DISMISSED
The consequences of Lincoln DUI charges can be very serious and life changing if you don't have an experienced Lincoln DUI defense attorney at your side.
Lincoln DUI attorney Michael Zarrella has handled DUI and criminal charges in Lincoln and the State of Rhode Island for over 16 years. As one of Rhode Island's top drunk driving attorneys, Michael Zarrella has the experience, knowledge, foresight and intellect you need. Being charged with a DUI is a daunting experience.
Do not wait! Hire Lincoln DUI Attorney Michael Zarrella!
Don't plead guilty to driving under the influence and take the punishment offered to you thinking the system will take it easy on you for pleading. People often get a punishment disproportionate to what they have actually done because they fail to hire an experienced DUI attorney. If you hire an experienced DUI attorney, you may be able to get your DUI dismissed or reduced to a lesser charge, even if you failed the breath test. If you don't hire an experienced Lincoln DUI lawyer, you may live with some of the following consequences:
- You could have to live with the consequence of a DUI conviction being on your record for the next five years;
- You could lose your license for a significant amount of time (up to 18 months for certain first time offenders);
- You could have to pay thousands of dollars in fines and fees;
- You could have to take DUI classes and/or alcohol counseling; and/or
- You may have larger insurance premiums costing you thousands of dollars.
Attorney Michael Zarrella Will Analyze the Facts of Your Case to Find the Best Defense
Lincoln, Rhode Island DUI charges have become tougher to fight in recent years. As an experienced Lincoln DUI lawyer, I know that the town of Lincoln must jump through many hoops in order to convict somebody of a DUI. You need an attorney who is highly qualified in the area of DUI/DWI law in order to sucessfully defend against these harsh penalties. Being a DUI lawyer I routinely examine the following issues in every DUI case:
- Did the arresting officer have a reasonable suspicion for pulling your vehicle over?
- Did the police officer conduct the standardized field sobriety test properly?
- Was there probable cause to arrest you for DUI?
- Was the breath or blood test to determine your blood alcohol concentration correctly administered at the station?
- Were there problems with the operator's certification or the machine's maintenance?
- Are there any medical, health or dietary explanations for a high blood alcohol reading?
Lincoln, Rhode Island DUI Lawyer, Michael Zarrella, is experienced in the proper administration of field sobriety tests and breathalyzer tests by police officers. Lincoln DUI lawyer, Michael Zarrella, is able to expose the shortcomings of the procedure used in any particular case, which can often make the difference in getting your DUI charge dismissed or reduced.
The defense of your Lincoln DUI/drunk driving charge begins with hiring me today!