North Providence DUI Lawyer
AS YOUR NORTH PROVIDENCE DUI LAWYER MY GOAL IN YOUR DUI/DRUNK DRIVING CASE IS TO HAVE ALL OF THE CHARGES DISMISSED
The consequences of North Providence DUI charges can be very serious and life changing if you don't have an experienced North Providence DUI defense attorney at your side.
North Providence DUI attorney Michael Zarrella has handled DUI and criminal charges in North Providence and the State of Rhode Island for over 16 years. As one of Rhode Island's top drunk driving attorneys Michael Zarrella has the experience, knowledge, foresight and intellect you need.
Being charged with a DUI is a daunting experience. You need a DUI lawyer with the skill, experience and know-how to get your North Providence DUI dismissed.
Do not wait, hire North Providence DUI Attorney Michael Zarrella!
Don't plead guilty to driving under the influence and take the punishment offered to you thinking the system will take it easy on you for pleading. People often get a punishment disproportionate to what they have actually done because they fail to hire an experienced DUI attorney. If you hire an experienced DUI attorney, you may be able to get your DUI dismissed or reduced to a lesser charge, even if you failed the breath test. If you don't hire an experienced North Providence DUI lawyer, you may live with some of the following consequences:
- You could have to live with the consequence of a DUI conviction being on your record for the next five years;
- You could lose your license for a significant amount of time (up to 18 months for certain first time offenders);
- You could have to pay thousands of dollars in fines and fees;
- You could have to take DUI classes and/or alcohol counseling; and/or
- You may have larger insurance premiums costing you thousands of dollars.
Thoughout my legal career, I have obtained dismissals on numerous DUI/Drunk Driving cases. Here are some of the many ways in which a dismissal may be obtained:
- Show that the stop of the vehicle by the police was illegal;
- Show that the standardized field sobriety tests were administered incorrectly by the police officer;
- Show that the breath test was administered improperly and as a result may be inadmissable as evidence;
- Show that the breathalyzer machine has not been certified in the last 30 days; and
- Show that the police officer has not been properly certifed in the last year.
As a DUI lawyer, I know that the town of North Providence must jump through many hoops in order to convict somebody of a DUI. You need an attorney who is highly qualified in the area of DUI/DWI law in order to sucessfully defend against these harsh penalties.
The defense of your North Providence DUI/drunk driving charge begins with hiring me today!