Providence DUI Lawyer
AS YOUR PROVIDENCE DUI LAWYER MY GOAL IN YOUR DUI/DRUNK DRIVING CASE IS TO HAVE ALL OF THE CHARGES DISMISSED
In an attempt to crack down on drunk driving, the City of Providence is training more police officers to be certified as DUI recognition officers. Being charged with a DUI is a daunting experience. You need a Providence DUI lawyer with the skill, experience and know-how to get your Providence DUI dismissed.
In Providence, you will face some tough prosecutors if you have been arrested for a Providence DUI. To minimize the impact on your life, you need to hire an aggressive Providence DUI attorney who will fight for you.
As a top Providence DUI lawyer, my philosophy is to provide each client in every case with the strongest defense possible. When your future is at stake don’t take chances; you need to hire a Providence DUI attorney with at proven track record.
Time and again people think that a DUI arrest will always lead to a conviction. This is simply not true. An arrest is just the beginning of the process. Numerous factors can come into play that can result in complete dismissal of your Providence DUI or a reduction of your charges.
Don't plead guilty to driving under the influence and take the punishment offered to you thinking that the system will take it easy on you for pleading. It will not. People often get a punishment disproportionate to what they have actually done because they fail to hire an experienced Providence DUI attorney.
GET YOUR PROVIDENCE DUI CASE DISMISSED OR REDUCED
If you hire an experienced DUI attorney, you may be able to get your Providence DUI dismissed or reduced to a lesser charge, regardless if you failed the breath test or blood test. I have been sucessfully defending drunk driving/DUI cases in Rhode Island for over 16 years, and the following are a few of the many DUI defense strategies that I have used to obtain a dismissal of DUI charges:
- Show that the stop of the vehicle by the police was illegal;
- Show that the standardized field sobriety tests were administered incorrectly by the police officer;
- Show that the breath test was administered improperly and as a result may be inadmissable as evidence;
- Show that the breathalizer machine has not been certified in the last 30 days; and
- Show that the police officer has not been properly certifed within the last year.
I pride myself on my many victories and I will diligently work to succeed for you. In the event the State has a strong case, I still may be able to negotiate a favorable outcome which will keep the disruption in your life to a minimum.
Providence DUI consequences
If you don't hire an experienced Providence DUI lawyer, you may live with some of the following consequences:
- You could have to live with the consequence of a DUI conviction being on your record for the next five years.
- You could lose your license for a significant amount of time (up to 18 months for certain first time offenders).
- You could have to pay thousands of dollars in fines and fees.
- You could have to take DUI classes and/or alcohol counseling.
- You could be forced to do numerous hours of community service
- You may have larger insurance premiums costing you thousands of dollars.
As a DUI lawyer, I know that the City of Providence must jump through many hoops in order to convict somebody of a DUI. You need an attorney who is highly qualified in the area of DUI/DWI law in order to sucessfully defend against these harsh penalties.
The defense of your Providence DUI/drunk driving charge begins with hiring me today!