Warwick DUI Lawyer
AS YOUR WARWICK DUI LAWYER MY GOAL IN YOUR DUI/DRUNK DRIVING CASE IS TO HAVE ALL OF THE CHARGES DISMISSED
The City of Warwick has been cracking down on drunk driving for years. Warwick by far and away has the most DUI cases of any town or city in the State of Rhode Island. Being charge with DUI is a daunting experience. You need a DUI lawyer with the skill, experience and know how to get your Warwick DUI dismissed.
People often plead guilty to driving under the influence and take the punishment offered to them thinking the system will take it easy on them for pleading. This is understandable, but is completely wrong. Over and over people get a punishment disproportionate to what they have actually done because they fail to hire an experienced DUI attorney. If you do hire an experienced DUI attorney you may be able to get your Warwick DUI dismissed or reduced to a lessor charge, even if you failed the breath test. If you don't hire an experienced Warwick DUI lawyer you may live with some of the following consequences:
- You could have to live with the consequences of a DUI conviction being on your record for the next five years.
- You could lose your license for a significant amount of time (up to 18 months for certain first time offenders).
- You could have to pay thousands of dollars in fines and fees.
- You could have to take DUI classes and/or alcohol counseling.
- You may have larger insurance premiums costing you thousands of dollars.
As a DUI lawyer I know the City of Warwick must jump through many hoops in order to convict somebody of a DUI. You need an attorney who is highly qualified in the area of DUI/DWI law in order to sucessfully defend against these harsh penalties.
The defense of your Warwick DUI/drunk driving charge begins with hiring me today!